Monday 15 February 2010

What A Difference A Week Makes

It's been a while since I have blogged and there have been a number of reasons for that; one of them was that the "big" thing that was/is going on in my life currently I didn't really feel comfortable blogging about as I didn't want to prempt or spoil it.

So in the last 7 days I have got a girlfriend, got confirmation of a work trip to Bangalore India and been sick as a well sick dog!

In reverse order, I'm feeling much better now thank you and am back in work. I'm using my lunch break to write this blog. No seriously I am actually taking a lunch break!

Work trip to Bangalore, 3 weeks in April, going to be a rather crazy and exciting experience. I'll be going over there with two others and we'll be training the "offshore hub". No idea what to expect but quite looking forward to it.

And the biggie, yes last Monday (8th February) evening myself and a very special young lady met up down the Coach and Horses and had a nice long chat about stuff and yeah! To some it's a surprise and to others it isn't. Either way I'm happy and we see what happens, I'm looking forward to getting to know her better. (I should also note she's been amazing this week putting up with me in a rather bleak state!)

So yes lots of changes... what a difference a week makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment