Monday 5 April 2010

3 People In Bangalore

How time flies, well I think it flies, it certainly passes, although it feels like Good Friday was a long time ago.

I'm not entirely sure how often I am going to be updating my blog... however fear thee not, I have created a blog related to this epic India trip:

http://3peopleinbangalore.blogspot.com

I'm actually writing this from my office at work, the hotel tried to charge me 600 rupees for 24 hours internet access and I was like errr no! Thankfully Jay has a dongle I can borrow when in the hotel. The rest of the time I'll just have to wait til I am in the office (on my lunch break of course! Well dinner break really as it's 6pm here already and I've got another 4 hours to go!).

And yes I have my own office, with a window and everything. Nice view!

Will hopefully blog somewhere about the hotel (amazing) and the first day of work (interesting).

peace and love amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment