Wednesday 6 October 2010

Oh Yes Habits

So it's a new month and time to start that second habit...

I've been pondering it for a little while and decided that habit 2 is going to be "being sensible"... sounds boring I know but it's kind of needed. I've had a few too many migraines this year, usually due to tiredness. I have a fiancee who has an important job that entails getting up early. And generally I'm a better person when I've had a good amount of sleep.

So my aim where possible, on a school night is to be in bed by 11pm, or midnight at the latest, there will always be exceptions, that's allowed of course but generally I want to be sensible!

In other habit news, I'm pretty much in the habit of reading the bible on the train either to or from work... which is great for 5 days a week, problem is on the weekends where I struggle, specifically saturday. But this is about sustainability, so 5 outta 7 is pretty good, isn't it?!

2 comments:

  1. 5 / 7 = 71.4%. Ask Vikki what grade you'd get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After much debate we decided I'd get a B. I can live with that!

    ReplyDelete