Sunday 23 January 2011

Seemingly innocent things causing all sorts of bother

I feel like the last few weeks all sorts of seemingly innocent things have caused all sorts of problems. Now I must confess that I'm not great at confrontation, I also take everything personally which doesn't help matters either, but I am finding it all a tad frustrating, no actually it's driving me crazy and leading me to be a not brilliant version of myself.

Sometimes I wish that I could just run away with Vikki and then not have to deal with any of it, more and more the idea of eloping becomes appealing. It won't solve any of the issues but it'd sure be fun for a while!

That idea is of course out of the question as wedding invitations with RSVP on them have been posted today... So no elopes, will just have to enjoy the honeymoon!

I'm trying to think what I've learned from all of this?
A family is complicated
B don't be selfish and depressed
C believe the best of people and keep on being positive
D I cannot wait to marry Vikki, she makes all these temporary frustrations worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment