Tuesday 6 November 2012

Busy busy busy

So the last few weeks have been busy and eclectic to say the least.

It started a couple of weeks ago with an email from one of our suppliers inviting me to the Pharma Times Business Manager of the Year Awards. So far so good. Except it was the next day AND black tie! So that evening I went shopping and bought a dinner jacket and suit. The next day I schmoozed, drank champagne and ate lovely food at the Royal College of Physicians.

Two days later I and my merry band of men/wife were channelling our inner Mumford/Rend Collective depending on your particular bent as we made sweet music for Faith Missions Trust annual celebration. Much fun was had by all.

The wife and I then enjoyed a half term break involving a canal walk I'm London, James Bond, a few days in fair Lincolnshire and a visit to Warwick Uni to see her old stomping ground. Oh and some gorgeous cake. Less said about diet coke the better though.

The weekend saw me win three straight games of 7 Wonders much to the wonder and amazement of all. I'm amused at people's surprise when I'm good at something. Or maybe they just think I'm flukey.

Saturday night saw the band take to the stage at Trinity I'm Harrow and rock the socks off all 20 people who bothered to come. My sincere love and thanks to you all. Twas much fun even more if the stage is very cramped.

So busy but good.

I'm blessed to have some fabulous friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment