Tuesday 9 November 2010

Have I Got News For You? Probably not although maybe, I dunno...

Tis funny how things change and you don't really notice it. I am currently afflicted with a cold and so being a sensible sort am refraining from playing football this evening. Thus I have a completely free night to chill out, do whatever I want, do nothing, watch a movie, play my guitar, no hassles, you get my drift.

I find myself though not wholly enamoured with this, right now all I want to do is curl up on the sofa with my fiancée and finish off the coca cola cake (side note - don't knock it as it tastes unbelievably gorgeous).

Tuesday is Cells so she is literally going from work to youth work to bed.

The thing that amuses me about this is Vikki had a very similar experience on Sunday while I was listening to the earbleeding genius of Demon Hunter. I love how we have fallen in love and just want to be with each other. I'm trying to think how I can fit in something about the last nine months and birthing analogies but my brain is a tad fuzzy right now!

So I'm gonna watch have I got news for you and endeavour to make the most of this quiet evening even though it might not be everything that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment