Friday 19 August 2011

Why Are We So Selfish?

So I've been pondering for quite a while about this situation that has been going on for nearly a year now.

The problem I have is that I want to shout from the rooftops how out of order and horribly selfish someone has been. Thing is, if I out this person, if I right the wrongs as such(and there is no grey area that this thing is a matter of perception, the person has genuinely been wrong) then I'm potentially being selfish myself.

Tis a hard one. I'm reminded of that bloke from the bible; no not him, the other one, who said 'the things I want to do I don't do and the things I don't want to do I do'!

It would be so easy to say blah blah blah so and so blah blah blah and in this social media aware world everyone would hear but would they? And more importantly a great deal of grace has been apportioned to me, should I not extend some undeserved favour to others?

I'm still not entirely sure what the right thing to do is, more prayer and thought is needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment