Tuesday 22 July 2014

Inspired

My sister and her husband recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. My nephew is a delight. I am blessed to have been able to see him a fair amount.

He was less than 24 hours old when I changed his nappy.

Earlier today we went and visited my sister and nephew. He is a little (and growing very quickly) bundle of joy. Seeing your wife hold a baby makes a man think. Well seeing my wife hold my nephew makes me think at any rate. Seeing his cute little hands and feet, learning about muscles in his face as he contorts them with each new experience.

His reaction to me blowing raspberries on his belly was something else. His little hands tied up into fists, his eyes and mouth wide open!

I am blessed. And one day I hope I will have children of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment