Monday 19 July 2010

Friends

Over the last few months, ok over the last slightly more than few a number of my closest friends have turned the big three oh. I too have reached this landmark and for anyone who is interested to know, it's not that scary really. In much the same way as I didn't feel any different when I turned 18, 21 and 25, 30 is no different. Now before one gets off track let's switch back to the point, oh yes, friends!

So my friends have been celebrating this milestone in various ways. We've had a 3 way bday dj/pubfest. A Belgium beerfest. A wonderful dinner in Ruislipfest and an Oxford park picnic/gamesfest!

Each one was very different, each one was special and reminded me how blessed I am to have some great friends.

So to all my friends who have turned 30 in the last year, bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment