Wednesday 16 September 2009

What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?

This is a collection of some of the thoughts I have had today, I have not had to put them into any coherent manner.

Why is it that despite everything we (humanity) do God still loves us?
Does eating apples cancel out 3 chocolate bars?
If you want to be depressed, take a look around you, you will always be able to find something that can get you down.
If everyone took a look around them and did something then the world would be a better place.
I scored a hatrick this evening and still felt like I played rubbish.
Why am I wearing tights?
Why has my phone stopped working?
Why is it only a handful of people seem to do all the work?
When did I turn into my father - brightly coloured shirts and drinking copious amounts of tea!
What am I going to about what I see going on around me?
Why am I so selfish and lazy?
Why are Arsenal still so frustrating?
How come I am so blessed with so many wonderful friends?
Three nights on the trot is gone 1am and I'm still not asleep - not clever!

And it all came about because I was pondering the question what is man that you are mindful of him?

4 comments:

  1. Why were you wearing tights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any answers yet? And I feel the verbose nature of this post was unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I was tidying my room the night before last and found a pair of tights that belonged to a friend of mine, and thought it might be amusing to try them on. Quite comfortable actually! - this is probably not a satisfactory answer, is it?

    And David, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a satisfactory answer.

    I must agree that tights are strangely comfortable: all that tight material, the warm-coldness that they produce. I confess that I have a pair of tights. They are red though, and intended for fancy dress.

    Anyway, I must stop before I incriminate myself further.

    ReplyDelete