Thursday 21 January 2010

My Notebook or Net Book Or Mini Laptop Or Whatever It Is

For the first time in ages I started carrying my small laptop thing with me to work and back so I can get creative again! I started this week by writing a letter to a dear friend which I probably should print out and post tomorrow. I think the next step will be to re-open the rather large document that is handily entitled Novel and press on with it. I'm feeling a little bit more inspired and creative again. Oddly enough being weighed down and stuff doesn't aid the creative process.

Next step after using the train time wisely will be try and use some of my time spent in the flat on noveling as opposed to watching silly tv programmes! Although to be fair, I have been using the silly tv programmes in a constructive way the last week or so as a time to practice playing the guitar. So there have been some "improvements"... whether or not there are improvements in my guitar playing is another matter all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment