Wednesday 27 January 2010

Random Future Nostalgia

Sitting on my sofa earlier today, all of a sudden I was engulfed in what I can only describe as a wave of future nostalgia.

I was old, and my sister was talking to her daughter while in my presence saying "Your Uncle David used to play in a band with your Dad".

It made me smile, my eyes quite possibly got a touch wet and I felt hopeful, special and inspired.

So I have blogged, and then I shall pick up my guitar and practice, possibly finish writing my new song...

1 comment:

  1. Darling you are Random. I hope I do have a daughter that I can say that to one day. And yeah better get on with the practising and such like.

    Aeroplane cakes will hopefully be arriving in time for your practise on friday.

    Love you lots bro
    xx

    ReplyDelete