Wednesday 3 February 2010

Fifty and Counting

So this is my fiftieth post, which got me wondering about what it might be like to be 50. Where might my life be like in 20 years time? Will I be married, will I be a father, will I still be in a band, where will my friends be, what sort of work will I be doing, will I still have hair, what music will I be listening to, will I be mad about football, will I still be a clothes horse, slightly too enamoured about shopping, sarcastic, over the top, facetious, gregarious, emotional, will I still be blogging and will I have finished my novel?

Now probably I'm getting ahead of myself there but I've always been a grandiose kind of person.

I would like it if when I am 50 I can say "the last twenty years have been great and the next twenty are going to be even better".

1 comment: