Tuesday 23 February 2010

Anarchy, Capitalism, Communism and my Desk

So I was sitting here at my desk quietly getting about my day job when a colleague popped round to say hello. As is their want it's never a simple "Hello, how are you?", first it was a discussion as to how rubbish we all thought life was. Elizabeth is partly to blame here because she has a "Life Is Crap" calendar, which was a gift from Sue, so she is also culpable! Then it was a discussion on various merits to anarchy, communism and capitalism. All around my desk!

It got me thinking though about the world we live in, about order and chaos, about authority and freedom. About what works and what doesn't work.

And because I'm at work I don't have time to write much more, which is a shame...

3 comments:

  1. Apologies for bringing the mundane out of the brilliant... but it's 'wont'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways, once again I fall into malapropisms. I may well leave the mistake there for posterities sake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is rectified with use of malapropisms.

    ReplyDelete