Thursday 18 February 2010

Too Tired To Blog

Or maybe it's I'm too lazy or maybe it's I'm just confused.

It's probably a combination of a great many things; last night for exanple was getting home from work later than normal, had dinner, watched Arsenal (less said the better!) and then Vikki came round and after she left it was a tad late to start blogging!

I have two ideas for blogs I want to write but that would involve actually spending some time researching and I'm quite an off the cuff kinda person. The ole inspiration vs perspiration issue again.

This also frustrates me as I need to get practicing for a gig and get back into the habit of novelising - I will finish it... one day... Ho hum.

Random thought for the day comes from the wisdom of Calvin Harris; if I see a light flashing does this mean that I am not alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment