Sunday 12 May 2013

New Music, New Me...

I've got my hands on three new albums, two courtesy of my gorgeous wife and one from noisetrade. Paramore, Bastille and Paper Route.

They are my current sound tracks. And they are jolly good.

Later on this evening we will be celebrating the gorgeous one's birthday. I am so very blessed, I rarely have the words to express it. This is a cause of frustration for me, especially as I feel that I have got worse at being able to express myself in the last year or so. Maybe it's the nature of satisfaction. Maybe it's my laziness. It gives me something to ponder and work on nonetheless.

Another thing that is blessed is my waistline, possibly overindulged. Need to try on my tuxedo to check that it still fits. Whatever the results the diet begins on Wednesday. The 5-2 diet. All I know is that on those two days I am going to need a lot of grace and willpower!


No comments:

Post a Comment