Thursday 1 March 2012

Back Up and Running

Okay so sort of running!

Taking the chiropractors advice seriously and listening to the concern of my loving wife I am endeavouring to slouch less, exercise more, might even try hoovering tomorrow!

In all seriousness, I had one of those desk assessment things done by the health and safety person. A lovely lady, who when she saw my desk said "please tell me you've never had one of these before"! So now I know how to use my chair (stop sniggering, this is very important stuff) and have proper lumbar support. No comments about carrying extra timber please!

I have also implemented a walk more policy, so every morning this week I've walked from Paddington to Marylebone.

And I ate half a banana today. Not that this is important.

Running is still the next plan, but with everything else that has happened I don't want to push myself and the back too fast too soon. Got another appointment on Saturday before band practice.

Can't wait to play the new song, I have a feeling it is going to be epic! My bandmates/brothers are such wonderfully gifted musicians who are so much fun to play with. Will let ya know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment