Monday 12 March 2012

I think we are on track

Today was the penultimate weigh in and the prognosis was good!

I have lost half a stone since beginning this diet (biggest loser) "competition" in January. Am thoroughly chuffed. I'm now down to 13 and a half stone. Heading in the right direction. Hopefully will lose a fair few more pounds over the next two and a half weeks. Final weigh in is the end of the month.

The bottom line though is that this diet has helped to implement an eating regime which is sustainable and not going to depress me! Okay, the lack of snacking can be hard at times but now it's "slipping" once or twice a week rather once or twice a day! And that is something I can live with.

And I shall celebrate all of this by cooking dinner for my gorgeous wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment