Monday 26 March 2012

Four Days and Counting

Seems crazy to think the best part of 3 months has passed and the Biggest Loser diet competition is drawing to an "exciting" conclusion.

I say exciting, or is it more of a damp squib? What a squib is I have no idea. And should it have two b's? Squibb or squib?!

Anyway, after a hugely enjoyable and terribly unhealthy weekend we are back on the straight and narrow. My calorific intake meant that I wasn't hungry til lunchtime today! While I ate my tuna sarnie, grapes and orange juice I went for a half hour walk in the sunshine. Lovelyjubbly!

Hopefully we'll "finish" strong in the competition as opposed to letting ourself down.

My new desk neighbour, although technically I'm his new neighbour mentioned his hope that the progress of the last few months would continue. I suggested we could not only be desk buddies but diet buddies too! What larks. Although in seriousness I do feel that the regime that I have "imposed" upon myself is sustainable. I just hope that a few more lbs fall off between now and Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment