Tuesday 24 November 2009

So I Said To My Flatmate

So I said to my flatmate (after we'd lost 7-5 at 5 aside tonight) that I think I've chilled out a bit and am not getting as annoyed about the losses (and there's been many) as I used to.

To which he replied, "well it could just be that your playing really well and scoring goals!"

D'OH!

He might actually be right, I've played 4 games this season, scored 10, set up a lot and generally been pretty good (even if my frequent backheels annoy Dan! Sorry matey!). We've lost all of them, 3 were really close, 1 was a thrashing but cest la vie. So I don't actually know if I've chilled out or not, hopefully though the goals will keep coming, the backheels will work more often than not and that Real Dovetail will get their first league win sooner rather than later.

Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment