Thursday 11 March 2010

Alice in Underland

On Monday I had the pleasure of watching Alice in Wonderland, at the time I had hoped to blog about it but you know how these things go. Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed, maybe my enjoyment was heightened by sitting in the cinema holding a beautiful woman's hand, it's been six years since I've done that.

And as for this beautiful woman I don't even know where to begin, she really is absolutely amazing. I find myself wandering around with what can only be described as an inane grin on my face. Which is possibly quite disconcerting for those in my office, although I dislike ascribing blame in this case it's a good thing!

Tomorrow is a friend's 30th birthday gathering, saturday is a gig, sunday is mother's day and I'm tired so should get some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment