Wednesday 24 March 2010

A Romantic Development and Other Short Stories

Last weekend I was described as being a romantic development, I must confess it amused me no end...

In 7 days I will be sleeping in my bed for the last time for a month...

I officially clog up my girlfriend's mobile phone...

I woke up this morning to a toastie warm flat, twas the first time in a week, I liked...

Crazy In Love is rushing around my head and I am not entirely sure why but I'm not complaining...

My new tea mug (courtesy of Miss Bradley) is causing quite a stir in the office, and I rather enjoy the vast quantities of the hot beverage I can now consume...

Am considering purchasing some sort of music playing device of the mp3/Ipod variety, decisions, decisions, decisions...

I also need to find some time to pack in the next week...

1 comment:

  1. get an ipod. its better... and you can watch movies on it. how cool is that? i've got x-men wolverine and firefly on mine.

    ReplyDelete