Thursday 1 September 2011

Diet

Black Monday. For that is what Monday 29th August 2011 shall be known.

Why I hear you stammer, well let me tell you.

I weighed myself, 13 stone and 4 pounds. Not good...

Now before you get cross a few points. A. Five years ago when I started my current job I weighed maybe 11 stone. B. Thinking about it A is the only point.

Some subpoints though:
A.1 running around is much harder these days because I'm carrying this food baby which is over 2 stone (no wonder I can't do chin ups anymore!).
A.2 I will fit comfortably into those jeans again(this is a very important issue!).

Ok a point b. B. I checked that body mass index thingy, I'm still within it but I'm literally on the edge, I'd kinda like to be in the middle.

So three days in and it is going well, I think. My new diet is called 'the no snacking and eating chocolate/pastries/donuts all day long diet'. Or The NSAECPDADL Diet. Good name huh. Will update you with my progress or lack thereof.

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest the 'no snacking and NO eating chocolate/pastries/donuts all day long diet.' I would of thought eating chocolate, pastres and donuts all day is what got you in this mess in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with being 13stone and 4pounds, that's what some of us have been for the last 3 years. Then again there's nothing particularly right with being that weight, maybe I should join you on this escapade.

    Maybe after this chocolate bar I just found.

    ReplyDelete