Monday 19 September 2011

Is It Better To Be Proved Right Or For People To Actually Change/Good Things Happen?

Been pondering for a while now about my attitude to various things and the inequalities in my little world. Am I more concerned about being proved right or do I want to see people grow and change? Do I want to be proved right or can good things happen?

Maybe I'm just a bit grouchy because of the diet... Maybe my happiness has been judged in relation to the number of donuts or twixs I've eaten

Which thinking about it is pretty dumb.

And maybe this semi-detox of the body will serve to remind me that detoxing my soul is very necessary too.

Hate what is evil, cling to what is good... Don't think of yourself more highly than you ought... Encourage one another... Love one another... Love covers a multitude of sins...

So here's hoping and praying that I turn out to be wrong about a number of things; and that instead some people will surprise me... that some good things will happen... that these cravings for chocolate/being proved right will lessen... and that Arsenal will please learn how to defend...

(for the record on Sunday I snacked on two mars mini rolls in the afternoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment