Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Sacrifices We Make For Charity

So the diet went to pieces today BUT it was in aid of nay in honour of, no wait it was to help save the world, it was possibly the greatest sacrifice since a certain someone gave up donuts. Ok I exaggerate in a hopefully vainless attempt at a laugh.

The glee club at work decided to partake in the Macmillan Coffee Morning, they enticed unsuspecting* workers to bake cakes and then buy tickets for a raffle/pay a pound for a slice of cake.

Three pounds later and my good intentions were blown away by the collective good intentions. So I have sacrificed my waistline for the greater good of humanity. Someone bake me a cake as I didn't win anything in the raffle!

*unsuspecting as only a handful of people at work know about the diet and I don't have the profile or clout to arrange a 'eat healthy and give money to charity' event!

No comments:

Post a Comment