Monday 9 January 2012

The Biggest Loser

So... diet... hmm... oh dear...

But it's not all bad news.

Having seen my weight balloon like a *insert own simile* and with the announcement at work that The Glee Club (don't ask) were doing a version of that bastion of enlightened television The Biggest Loser my diet is kicking in again.

The 10 quid entry charge with the potential of winning all the entry fees for the biggest weight loss combined with the attached picture showing I'm now hitting the scales at 14 stone is some pretty good motivation.

So no snacks, no chocolate, no donuts, and normal sized portions. Did I mention no chocolate, oh ok. And exercise. Football on tuesdays. Runs on thursdays and the weekend. Plus if possible Wii fit and Just Dance/Zumba on the Wii.

I feel skinny already.

And fit and ripped and raaaaa!

No actually I feel hungry. Where's the snacks?!


No comments:

Post a Comment