Wednesday 18 January 2012

Not Sure If It's Going Or Not

Fell asleep last night with my throat deciding to complain. As a 'singer' albeit it a very lazy and unprofessional one I tend to notice these things early. I'm not sure if it's going or not but I really hope not.

Times like this I am reminded of my parents and the wonderful legacy of their tutoring. One of their favourite things to do is remind us of God's promises. And specifically in this case ones on healing.

Was discussing some of those verses the other night with my delightful and astounding wife.

So as I lay in bed right now, with le wife out, I'm recalling some of them to mind. I love the one that says and they brought the sick to him and he healed them all(Matt 21v14). Jesus was awesome. And for those of us who believe, He still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment