Tuesday 10 January 2012

Thierry

To many it isn't important. And to those who it is important it is advisable to maintain perspective. But Thierry Henry scoring the winning goal for Arsenal in the FA Cup 3rd round was a beautiful moment and reminded me of the joy of life.

I am so very blessed. A wife who I do not have enough superlatives for. Friends and family who love me just the way I am. A roof over my head and clothes on my back. Some rock n roll in my ear. And Mr Va Va Voom returning for The Arsenal.

Tonight as stage two of the diet kicks in and I do some physical exercise - Tuesday Night Football - I shall be ala Sir Thierry Henry!

Now to work on that beard...

Only joking my love!

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you've seen the goal by now then! Was it everything you dreamed it would be??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The goal was a thing of beauty. I was watching it live, and the moment he got it on his right foot, you just knew...

    Also, while I do love you as you are, I am withholding all my love until you lose weight. Just saying

    ReplyDelete