Sunday 16 August 2009

Silence For A Few Days

Eloquence has left me this evening.

I started writing a piece about letting the people I love down, but it crossed that line into being depressing and I was struggling to get my thoughts out in an intelligent or eloquent manner. Thus I gave up on it, not least because I promised myself this blog would not be completely self indulgant or depressing.

Onto other matters, I am off camping at Soul Survivor for a few days, so there will be no updates til the weekend. Which in someways is annoying cos I think I'd probably have tons of "interesting" things to write. Hopefully I can store up the good stuff and distill it into one uber amazing super post!

So to my friends and family who I have let down, my apologies. I love you all dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment