Saturday 10 October 2009

Accountability

Was having a discussion with a friend about how hard working yet lazy we can me. The realisation hit me rather forcefully when she said "I'm very hard working when I'm accountable to someone but when I know no-one else is going to know I'm not as bothered"

And that's it isn't it; accountability, I'm not very accountable to myself or rather I don't take being accountable to myself seriously at all.

Now what the reasons are for this I'll leave to another time. But it got me thinking about what is it I want to do, like what are the big things, what are my dreams, or what is it I want to achieve?

Here are the things that immediately spring to mind:
1) Finish writing my novel
2) Record some songs accoustically.
3) Record some church songs.
4) Spend more time with my family/friends

2 comments:

  1. We can always help each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wanna record songs acoustically I may be able to get you in the studios at uni.

    ReplyDelete