Sunday 4 October 2009

7 Days

So it's been a little while since my last blog, have had a few ideas but sadly not the time to let them ruminate and then spring forth.

Instead we get a few of things that have happened to me over the last week, in no particular order:
Played poker tonight for my friend's birthday, lovely evening, very chilled and fun AND I won! This is quite a monumentus moment, I've never won at poker before...

Visited Dave in his new surroundings on Wednesday, was wonderful, we hung out, he showed me his office, his park, his house, his room, he cooked for me, we watched football in a local pub and it was great.

Have spent the last three weeks working on a very frustrating piece of work, got it completed on Friday, I feel a great sense of relief it's over.

Some more good work news, we finally completed one of the major targets on Monday, we're so in shock it hasn't really sunk in that we've caught up!

Rach text me out of the blue today, that meant a lot to me.

I got my mobile phone back, it seems the antennae had broken, I'm quite happy now, means I can listen to, music on the train with both ears again!

Saw The Invention Of Lying with a "pretty young thing" on Friday night, if I have time I will blog about that, the movie that is! It raises some interesting questions.

Last Sunday we did an amusing version of speed dating at church, without the dating bit of course. Basically we all had to say 3 things that we like doing, twas fascinating what people said. Mine were; sport (playing and watching), being creative (music, writing, design work) and spending time with my friends. 2 out of 3 this week ain't bad.

Had dinner with my parents for the first time in ages on Tuesday, was reminded how amazing they are and how hanging out with them is so very good.

And now I probably should switch off and get some sleep.

Peace and love

DT

No comments:

Post a Comment