Thursday 22 October 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Things that have made me smile, think, sad and the like recently...

My sister telling me that my Dad was intrigued to read some of my novel because my written English wasn't very good back in school.

Train driver announcing that we were being delayed because they were fiddling with the cutting edge technology on the train.

I haven't written a song in a long time...

27k and counting, although I'm struggling with my own laziness, tv and self doubt.

I keep playing football because the team needs me even though I'm injured and my body feels completely battered. Can't decide if I'm an idiot or generous. 10 goals in 7 games is ok, although it doesn't feel like my best (although maybe I'm deluded as to my greatness!).

Last night (and I didn't admit it at the time!) I managed to order a vegetarian burger by mistake, I thought I was eating a black pepper and cheese burger as opposed to a "black pepper and cheese" burger.

Found out that a mate of mine will find out on Monday if his job is at risk, and there's a 1 in 4 chance he'll be made redundant, kinda bought home the fragility of this life.

www.justgiving.com/DThairtodaygonetomorrow - blown away that have raised £455 already!

How it all depends on who the person is as to how it affects you...

No comments:

Post a Comment