Friday 4 December 2009

Love Covers All

I was reading a friends blog and he had linked to a song on youtube called How He Loves Us (by John Mark McMillan) and as I listened to this song I was brought low in awe of how good God is, how amazing love is and how that we can't have hold on to grudges, bad attitudes and stuff so when we say love covers all that's how we're supposed to be... it covers over grievances, wrongs and hurts, it forgives, it accepts, it carries, it's strong, it's so flipping amazing I cannot give it justice with my words and actions and I don't want to not do it justice with my words and actions.

And I deliberately left that as one stupidly long sentence because that's kind of how it felt, it all fell out of "heaven" and into my "heart". I hope I don't lose this. I pray I remember how I feel right now.

Oh how He loves us.

1 comment: