Thursday 31 December 2009

So How Do I Find The Words To Say I'm Sorry?

As the year draws to an end my thoughts are drawn to the sad fact that I have let so many people down; but not just people, friends, friends who deserve so much more than I. So to my family and friends I would like to apologise for me in 2009.

So how do I find the words to say I'm sorry? I think I'll plagiarise myself again for the upteenth time...

You make the world a better place every time you smile
You flood my world with a thousand colours when all around is grey
So how do I find the words to say I'm sorry?

What is hope, what is fear, what is it that I hold near?
What is love, what is lies, what is it I feel inside?

You make the world a better place by letting your light shine
This glory that glows within you has touched this heart of mine
So how to I find a way to say I'm grateful?

2 comments:

  1. ...a sorry necklace goes a long way.

    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I could afford to make sorry necklaces for everyone! Plus I wouldn't want to take away from the apology given to you as such.

    ReplyDelete