Tuesday 1 December 2009

Am I a 2 out of 5 or 3 out of 5?

Next week I will find out whether I am in the pool of 2 or 3.

If it's the 3 I've been made redundant, if it's the 2 I'm safe.

Either way things will be strange, 3 out of the team of 5 I'm in will be leaving so that will be a huge change but also whatever happens we'll all be working together for another 6 months while the work gets outsourced and we train up the new people. Potentially weird ole situation.

I'm not really nervous about what will happen. We wait and see if the management rate me as a 2 out of 5 or a 3 out of 5. If it's not the former then so be it, my identity and peace of mind is not determined by them. My hope is in the Lord, to borrow from the psalmist, I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from, my help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment