Tuesday 29 December 2009

Hypocrisy or A Strange Dichtomy?

As I sit here in the office working away (aside from this subtle "break") and at the same time I feel like I'm just waiting...

I find within myself this hypocrisy or strange dichtomy, I can't quite put my finger on it exactly though. For example I will quite willingly miss out something on a point of principal, the hypocrisy is that the thing I will miss out on I desperately want and then I will be all down about what I am missing out on.

To be fair to myself principles are a good thing and something that should be encouraged. Infact without principled people the world would be far worse than it already is. However, too often I am principled on small and inconsequential things which then have annoying personal consequences. So am I a hypocrite or is there a strange dichtomy within my character? This question is possibly rhetorical, but maybe not... I dunno!

The second thought is, how does one move forward? What am I learning and how do I use this new found knowledge, if it is indeed something of note...

No comments:

Post a Comment